Greetings & Salutations! Its me, your favorite little kitty … Cat
Below are some highlights of the podcast:
- This is the first day of Audiomo, that 30 day audio challenge.
- Cat discusses different audio platforms for recording audio for this challenge. If youre interested in more check out this page.
- Talking about finding your blogging niche, getting burnt out, self doubt.
- Thanks to Molly’s Daily Kiss for including me in 2015 100 Top Sex Bloggers.
- Becoming super popular right away when starting blogging.
- When blogging becomes work instead of fun.
- My former hobbies.
- 8 second attention span.
- Meeting people online.
- This year is dedicated to Lee Storm, who touched many lives while she was here online and in the audio community along with being on twitter. You can listen to her on audioboom.
When I first met Lee it was febooary of 2015. She was super friendly, following me immediately on twitter. She sent me her amazing audiobook she had written using software to change voices, add music etc. I didn’t know she was blind until later on, it just never came up. We facetimed a few times, had wonderful & funny conversations. She was amazing in caring for her elderly spouse “Art” who suffered from dementia. She was always willing to give your kind words or her ear for a good listen and cry. She will be missed. I truly enjoyed her friendship, so thoughtful. Here’s to you, Lee. As you look down upon us from the heavens, put in a good word for us with the bossman.
Thanks for listening. Laterness People!